PINE COVE WATER DISTRICT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
March 14, 2018
CALL TO ORDER:
Public Comments for Items not on the Agenda: Please keep your comments to a maximum of 5 minutes. The public may speak regarding agenda items as they are taken up.
(In response to any public comment on an item or matter which has not been placed on this Agenda pursuant to Government Code Section 54954.2, members of the Board may only: 1) briefly respond to statements made or questions posed by the public; 2) ask a question for clarification; 3) make a brief report on his or her own activities; 4) provide a reference to staff or other resources for factual information; 5) request staff to report back to the Board at a subsequent meeting concerning any matter raised by the public; or, 6) take action to direct staff to place a matter of business on a future Agenda. (California Government Code Section 54954).
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Board to appoint a Director to fill the vacancy on the Board of Directors, replacing Joel Palmer.
- New Board Member to take the Oath of Office.
- Board to review and accept Financial Statement for period ending January 31, 2018.
- Board to review and accept the Financial Statement for the period ending February 28, 2018..
- Report submitted by Jerry Holldber, General Manager, and dated March 14, 2018, includes January & February.
- Board to discuss and approve 3 year contract for audit, from Rogers, Anderson, Malody & Scott, for 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Sequoia Trees at the District’s property in Dutch Flats. The Board to consider donating to the community.
- John Egan, District Engineer will give a presentation to the Board regarding the Water Rate Study findings.
- Email from Wendy Tepner, PCWD Customer, regarding the water quality.
- The next scheduled Board Meeting is April 11, 2018, at 10:00 a.m.