PINE COVE WATER DISTRICT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
December 13, 2017
CALL TO ORDER:
Public Comments for Items not on the Agenda: Please keep your comments to a maximum of 5 minutes. The public may speak regarding agenda items as they are taken up.
(In response to any public comment on an item or matter which has not been placed on this Agenda pursuant to Government Code Section 54954.2, members of the Board may only: 1) briefly respond to statements made or questions posed by the public; 2) ask a question for clarification; 3) make a brief report on his or her own activities; 4) provide a reference to staff or other resources for factual information; 5) request staff to report back to the Board at a subsequent meeting concerning any matter raised by the public; or, 6) take action to direct staff to place a matter of business on a future Agenda. (California Government Code Section 54954).
OATH OF OFFICE:
- Becky Smith, District Secretary to administer the Oath of Office to Robert Hewitt, Lou Padula, and Joel Palmer.
- Review and approve minutes for Board Meeting held November 8, 2017.
- Board to review and accept Financial Statement for period ending November 30, 2017.
- Report submitted by Jerry Holldber, General Manager, and dated December 13, 2017.
- Board to approve Resolution #527, a Resolution to change District Elections from odd year to even year, per SB 415.
- The next scheduled Board Meeting is January 10, 2018, at 10:00 a.m.